Monday, January 21, 2013

hi hi hi Assalamu alaikum

I was such a poor skinny old lady lately. I was on gastritis and it had occupied all my energy and time to keep breathing. It was horrible but yet i was 'happy' coz i could feel myself one of those sufferers who need to be remembered in this life. I was unhappy because it was painful. Alhamdulillah after causing so much worries to others i managed to recover although my body still feels like an old incubator - warming up in process. Alhamdulillah wal hamdulillah thoummal-hamdulillah !

I was yes, off-eating for the past 3 days and not eating was a big help in silencing my HCl excretion. My sis prescribed me medicines that were not in the pharmacy but then i found out that the doctor also chose not to give me those medicines so i personally requested him to exchange with the medicines my sister wanted me to have. He gave but it was so expensive no wonder they didn't fan to have it for the public market. But she was right. It was very effective. I took one and felt almost brand new already. I still have some with me now keeping it just in case I won't be feeling so gastro-phobic anymore :p

Alright, straight to what brought me back here, there come the calories intake of the day --->>>

Breakfast
- Chocolate shake ( 300 kcal )

Lunch
- Laksa penang ( 460 kcal )
- water

Late lunch
- Laksa penang again ( 460 kcal )

Dinner
- Lamb steak rendang ( 260 kcal )
- small piece chicken with soy sauce ( 130 kcal )


Total : 1610 :) not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment