Saturday, January 12, 2013

Assalamu alaikum.
I was off-writing because i forgot my password. I re- formatted my internet setting and all the saved password got lost. I have so many funny passwords for my things on internet and forgot half of them. Now i have overcome the problem i gona blog again and post the updates on my calories everyday.

I don't want to start with today coz today i ate little calories. I have moved to Pantai Hillpark where the roads are hilly and I definitely cant just fly out to get food. I have to climb and hike to get to the groceries and still not sure where can i get the groceries around here. I just need to get some times exploring the area. So i just ate things that my mom brought me and they were just small foods that don't give big calories.

So stay tuned. I'm energetically back.

No comments:

Post a Comment